Compact laboratory refractometer for versatile applications
- Robust refractometer
- Very stable measurements
- For versatile applications
- Easy handling
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 0.3 ml sample volume is sufficient
Compact laboratory refractometer.
The new ATR-BR is an critical angle refractometer for the measuring of liquid media from low to high viscosity, and independent of opacity and color. The ATR instrument are available in a variety of configurations for laboratory and production quality control.
The newly designed casing offers more space for a bigger LCD display and a splash proofed foil keyboard. Batch numbers can be entered directly and also simple form may be created and printed out.
4 special scales, one of them being programmed as Brix scale by the factory, allow various applications in production and laboratory.
The software of the ATR-BR, designed close to the practice, makes it possible to take the mean value and to determine standard derivation and adjustable measuring delay for special measurement in dependence of the temperature. All functions may also be controlled via PC using the remote control program.
- Chemical industry: Solvents, organic polymers, distilled products, solutions of inorganic compounds
- Food industry: Yoghurt, jam, fruit extract, syrup, honey, coffee extract, vegetable fat, albumen, chocolate, milk, baby food etc.
- Beverage: Soft drinks, fruit juice, wine, beer
- Medical applications: Serum, blood, urine
- Pharmaceutical/cosmetical industry: Essences, essential oils, flavors
- Petrochemicals: Oils, fats, waxes, naphthalene’s, raw oils, varnishes, paints