The fully automatic and high resolution allrounder polarimeter with continuous measurement
- High-performance circle polarimeter
- Maximum user-friendliness
- Large 7” touch screen
- Pre-installed user methods
- Flexibility due to modular concept
- Robust metal housing
- Highly accurate and reproducible measuring results over the whole measuring range in no time at all
- Continuous measurements for control of changes in concentration, depending on time or reaction
- Adopted User friendly Operation System displayed by a broad 7“ TFT Touchscreen
- Easy to calibrate by certified Quartz Control Plates (SQCP, TQCP)
- Modern and robust design for rough environments
- Internal measuring data storage
- Documentation according to GLP/GMP, 21 CFR part 11 ready, corresponding software optionally available.
- Very long-lasting LED light source
- Extremely low noise
- Minimal maintenance effort and remote diagnostics and servicing
- In conjunction with the S&H Software AQUISYS 2008 all requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 will be performed
As the interference filters, which are used in circle polarimeters, suffer from age- and environment depending alteration, it might be necessary to check and eventually to readjust the wavelength precise periodically. This can be done with sucrose solutions or quartz control plates, a much more reliable method.
Quartz control plates are long-term stable examination standards for polarimeter. The sample room of SCHMIDT + HAENSCH polarimeter permits the vertical movement of quartz control plates as well as the free rotation (±360°) around their own axis. Only by a rotation it is possible to check if the plates are mounted without strain and permit an examination of the polarimeter according to processing regulations of international standards like ICUMSA and OIML.