The Phoenix BLACK with AirWave option meets the most demanding requirements of large organic samples with ease. This option utilizes a patented air amplified exhaust system to quickly and safely ash samples, removing large quantities of air and volatile by-products.
- Eliminates the need for volume reduction/carbonization on a Bunsen burner or hot plate.
- Provide accurate carbon black results in a fraction of the time it takes conventional furnaces.
- The reproducibility is excellent, making the use of nitrogen atmosphere or quartz tubes unnecessary.
- Increased airflow accelerates oxidation of samples.
- Exhaust 3,7 m3/min or more (adjustable).