- Perfect refractometer for field analysis
- Easy handling
- Different models available
Handheld refractometers are classic, visual refractometers and are used for the determination of the refractive index of liquid media of low or high viscosity. They are mainly used for quick on-the-spot-control of process streams and the field analysis in fruit and vegetable plantations. Different models of handheld refractometers for special application available.
• % Brix (4 different measuring ranges available), % Oechsle
• Urine determination (0 – 12 g/l)
• Salinity tests (0 – 28 %)
• Wine measurements (0 – 32 % Brix; 0 – 140°Oe)
Resolution and precision depends on the model.