TD4 – compact and precise for the measurements of surface and interfacial tension.
- Flexible for research and quality testing
- User-friendly with predefined standard methods
- Precise, high-resolution distance measurement
- Optional temperature control, no additional space required
- ASTM D971, EN 14210, EN 14370, IEC 62961, EN 14059 compliant
The ring/plate method for the measurement of surface and interfacial tension of liquids is an established method for future potential: The increasing demand for surface-active additives and their detection in quality control requires automated and user-friendly devices. As a stand-alone device the compact ring/plate tensiometer TD4 offers everything you require for research and development, as well as quality control.
Simplified selection of measuring method
- Software with standard-compliant methods for insulating oils, lamp oils, tensides etc.
- Ergonomic, intuitive operation with simple user guidance
- Reliable device for routine measurements in the chemical industry, pharmacy and quality control
- Integrated user management with different user levels in accordance with GLP
Reliable measurements thanks to the precise force and position measurement
- Precise plate measurment via accurate position measurement and automatic surface recognition.
- Regultaion of lamella lengt hand fine asjustment of table speed for measurements with even the smallest differences in density
- High precision and reproducibility even at lower interfacial tension thanks to variable measuring parameters
- Density measurement using immersion body included with the delivery
Accurate temperature control with PTT+
- Low space requirement with convenient controls
- Temperature-controlled measurements between 5 and 80°C without external cooling
- Visualization of measuring status for optimized laboratory processes